Monday 7 April 2014

La Roche Posay

I'm a sucker for a deal so when boots had their 3 for 2 offer I couldn't resist buying a new skin range. I've always struggled to find skin products which agreed with my spot prone skin. I've got cupboards full of skincare products but couldn't resist furthering my collection. The foam wash and toner/cleansers are great for sensitive skin and I actually quite like the scent which other bloggers have complained about. After 2 weeks of religiously using the products I couldn't take it any more. I know you are supposed to give products a few months to adapt or take effect. People always say that your skin gets worse before it gets better because your pores purge, and loads of other statements to that effect, but my skin was sore and dry all around the eges. At the same time my face felt like it got greasy really quickly around my t zones. Coming to a total of £45 for 3 products isn't exactly cheap and I'm disappointed that I wasn't left with beautiful skin. I was left spottier than ever, so I'm sad to say Effaclar products will be kept far away from my face from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment